Another List Post
Published on August 5th, 2012 @ 23:16:00 , using 239 words,
This is going to be exactly what it says on the title - the list in question being as many concerts/bands as I can think of that I've seen over the last 35 years or there abouts. It will take a little doing, especially as I'd like to see if I can put dates, venues and support acts to the list as I go on. Inevitably, it will start in a rather haphazard fashion, as it'll take a bit of time to piece things together; not least because my memory is somewhat hazy in places. I'll see how I go along with this though and take it step by step. So without further ado, here's a list...
- Electric Light Orchestra, Steve Gibbons Band (S = Support). Hanley Victoria Hall, Stoke-on-Trent
- Hawkwind, Motorhead (S). Hanley Victoria Hall, Stoke-on-Trent
- Genesis, Manchester Free Trade Hall, Manchester
- Peter Gabriel. Trentham Gardens Ballroom, Stoke-on-Trent
- Siouxsie & the Banshees, Spizzenergi (S1), The Human League (S2). Hanley Victoria Hall, Stoke-on-Trent
- The Buzzcocks. Hanley Victoria Hall, Stoke-on-Trent
- John Miles. Hanley Victoria Hall, Stoke-on-Trent
- Judas Priest. Hanley Victoria Hall, Stoke-on-Trent
- Knebworth Festival: A Midsummer Night's Dream - Genesis, Jefferson Starship, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Devo, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Brand X, Roy Harper. 24th June 1978
- Monsters of Rock, Donington Park - AC/DC, Metallica, Mötley Crüe, Queensrÿche, The Black Crowes
- Rush. Manchester Evening News Arena, Manchester. 22nd May 2013
- Joe Satriani. O2 Apollo, Manchester. 8th June 2013
- To be continued, when it's not nearly midnight...
Well it is a good list :)
Just googled about my blog Izdiher..found yours Izdihar:).Keep it up.
Form is loading...